Tuesday, January 22, 2008

On the Road

I will be leaving for my first out of town trip for the year. I will be going to Matanao, Davao del Sur to arrange a series of trainings with local planning officers of Davao del Sur and hopefully to start a housing project.

I will be travelling alone.

I find this trip significant since I will be alone and will try to regain my self from an unexplainable deep seated fear of travelling alone last year.

I had a short paranoia attack yesterday afternoon. It was a short one since I grabbed hold of my thoughts and convinced myself that what was going on in my mind was nothing at all. But I really broke into a cold sweat.

This disorder is really hard. It's your own brain working against you. If one is unaware of the presence of this ugly beast inside, anything can happen.

This awareness makes my trip today significant. I will be travelling alone, and I know that everything is not what my brain perceives.

I really have a powerful Operating System installed in my brain now, with some really nice and savvy software.

No comments: