Tuesday, August 28, 2007

No need for sleep!!!! ?????

I have been wanting to get some sleep. The last 5 hours just went by so fast. I could close my eyes and lie in the dark. Yet, thoughts keep creeping into my mind. The kind of thoughts that keep me awake.

This time, the thoughts were - my new project, my new downloads, my column for Wednesday, my client meeting tomorrow, my out of town trip towards the end of the week, collectibles from clients, and so many more.

I tried to keep them locked in the dark. Yet, these thoughts pushed their way into my consciousness and would not let me be.

So here I am, typing away. I can actually keep on going, but that would be boring.

I'll just end up here for now. I'll put those thoughts in writing some other time.

By the way, I can here the birds singing and the cocks crowing outside.

No comments: