Monday, March 10, 2008

Bipolar Aha! Moment

I have been on a roll the past few weeks. I accomplished most of my work.

But right now, I have a major problem. Somethings wrong with my Laptops Operating System.
It won't boot up to show the Windows Desktop. A pop up comes out telling me that explorer.exe has a problem and a report needs to be sent to Microsoft so they will know. And then I'm left hanging.

To be able to use my laptop, I have to retrieve the task manager, so I can run an application by browsing to its folder and requesting the taskmanager to run the application. This way, I am able to open application I need to use.

This experience has taught me how to reach inside my brain when the usual OS does not work. All I have to do is reach into the taskmanager inside my head and request it to run the softwate I need for the moment, the next hour or the whole day.

This is really life changing for me. . . . a confirmation that my strategy of installing mental software and an Operating System that could carry these new software was the right thing to do.

I'll have to bring my laptop to a laptop shrink though. I need to be able to use this laptop the usual way.

I'll do that after I wake up.

No comments: