Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Research... research..... research

I do hope that ECT will be done this way:
........ and not this way.
I still need to learn a lot of things about ECT before making that trip. I hope Electro Boy will help me along the way.

I am really very tired already of this disorder that's running my life, I want to get rid of this NOW.
I know that its not possible to make it go away tomorrow, next week or nest month. But I am hoping to find a way to reclaim my life from this disorder.
It will not be easy, but I know I will....
...because if I won't, then I better jump off that ledge out there.

I hope to restart my column with Mindanao Times this week. The column that I write is also posted on earthbeat.blogspot.com. My weekly posts will be an indicator of my mental well being.

No comments: