Thursday, December 01, 2005

Here ..... again


Important update: I got enrolled. I borowed money from my parents who arrived to visit me.

My Father needed his Cataracts removed. He chose to have it done here in Davao.

I have had not collected any thing from my clients and debtors that last 6 weeks. The effect of being out of circulation starting middle of October.

I'm trying hard to get my self out of this rut. But hardly.... ever. I think I'm stuck in here... until my hormones know when.

I started writing a column in Mindanao Times. My write ups came out... until I conked out in the rut of my roller coaster ride.

I have to wrap things up in the next 10 days. I need to be able to collect from my clients.
To do that, I have to complete a couple of projects.

I'll keep you posted on how things develop.

Honestly, I feel like the creature pictured above. Really.

No comments: