Thursday, August 21, 2008

To Stand . . . again

I have been in the dumps before. Always have. Every year the same thing happens. I was hoping this year would be different. Sadly, no. The only consolation I have now, is my awareness and determination to stand up once again. Plus the realization to plan better and look way ahead.

This blog is about me coping with Bipolar Disorder and how the disorder affects me so much. I know I have to change my point of view about my life by changing how I think about my life and the presence of Bipolar Disorder.

I have passed by the abbys already. I have reached the edge of the opposite banks. Once again I find myself crawling on my knees, weak and struggling, finding it hard to summon the strength to stand up. But I know, this time, I will stand up and walk . . . . and then do what I have not done before . . . RUN WITH THE WIND . . . and FLY to realize my dreams.

Life is too short to be spent in the dumps. Each day to precious to waste ruminating on the past. Each moment so fleeting to be wasted on regrets.

I shall create moments of Joy and Laughter with every breath. Then so shall my life be a CELEBRATION!

No comments: